Monday, January 14, 2008

I Need Some Resolutions



A Snippet
When I was little I used to practice writing in the dark. When I was in bed, but not going to sleep. When we lived in the white house with the brown paneled walls in the mountains in northern California. I was pretty sure that when I grew up, I would win the world championship of the Best Handwriting in the Dark contest because I had practiced so much when I was a kid. Sometimes I would even practice writing with my left hand in the dark. I figured this would give me an even greater advantage
Source: www.passivemomentum.net

Greetings from Arran
Well, we made it... just. It's been one of the hardest weeks of our lives and I never, ever want to go through it again. Having an 18-month old makes everything so much harder. Plus we had too much stuff. And all the lost weekends when people would invite us round during the only real packing time we had meant that, even after staying up the whole night before leaving, we still couldn't do it. Lorraine left with the kids on Tuesday morning at 6.15. It should have been 6.00 and, thanks to the To
Source: cams.vox.com

tipyn bach o Gymru - Gaiman, Argentina
Jump to the full entry & travel map Gaiman, Argentina This is one of the few remaining places where Welsh is still spoken in Patagonia. The town can best be described as sleepy and is comprised of a maximum of five blocks of small neat houses, some of them dating from the time of the first settlers in 1865. I managed to track down the house of lady who a school friend of mine from Wales had stayed with in the past. Unfortunately, she wasn't at home alhtough her friendly old neighbour was
Source: www.travelpod.com

Asia and The Age of Sustainability: Where The East Has an Edge
- Many pioneering eco-capitalists have been betting that climate change will produce new opportunities for businesses that have the foresight to adopt earth-friendly manufacturing practices and/or create the products needed to propel the world toward sustainability. The evidence that many companies are waking up to this realization can be easily seen in Europe and now in the U.S. A Nov. 30 AP article is an example:Some of the world's top business leaders are demanding that international diplo
Source: www.climatebiz.com

Persuasion's Minor Cast of Characters
Louisa Musgrove: young sister in sprig muslin, aged about 19, engaged and off the marriage mart, Charles & Henrietta Musgrove’s younger sister, educated at school, high-spirited, accomplished, wild about dancing, headstrong, falls easily in love, has high naval fervour, loves to play “catch me”. First attracted to Captain Wentworth, but after a head bang on the stones of a Cobb, acquires literary taste and an appetite for Scott and Lord Byron. She falls in love with Mr. Benwick over poetry,
Source: janitesonthejames.blogspot.com

children furniture

No comments: